WELCOME TO THE KAMLOOPS DRUM CONNECTION
ABOUT THIS WEBSITE:
KamloopsDrumConnection.com and You!
Birth of this website was 01-01-2012
- Please cruise through the pages listed above and get to know what’s happening with drumming in the Kamloops area and as well a little more about drumming! We hope to see you soon at drum circles or lessons. Come and say hello! Namaste, Raven
- KamloopsDrumConnection.com gives information on rhythm events, drumming services, drum circles, djembe and percussion lessons, drumming skills, drum tuners, and resources for buying drums. Please share this site with your friends. Many thanks and Drum on! The website is a way to have resources stay in a permanent spot. The Facebook page has more up to date info on event invites; drum circles, performances etc.
- SEE THE K.D.C. FACEBOOK PAGE TO CONFIRM THAT YES THINGS ARE A GO FOR LESSONS, DRUM CIRCLES, AND EVENTS
- INVITES WILL MAINLY BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK.
- The front “Home” page of posts Kamloops Drum Connection Website and the Kamloops Drum Connection e-mails from email@example.com and Kamloops Drum Connection Facebook (become a friend) will keep you current about drumming in the region. Connect with Raven to get on the e-mail list
- STAY LINKED ! USE SOCIAL MEDIA
DRUMMING IN KAMLOOPS
- A DRUM CIRCLE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE PLAYING DRUMS AND OTHER HAND HELD PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS TOGETHER. THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES THROUGH RHYTHM TO FORM A GROUP CONSCIOUSNESS AND TO HAVE FUN!
- THE REASON FOR SHARING DRUMMING INFO IS TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC, THE EASE OF LEARNING DRUMMING, THE JOYS AND BENEFITS OF HAND DRUMMING AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH COMMUNITY.
- DRUMMERS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME TOGETHER FOR DRUM CIRCLES, WORKSHOPS, FESTIVALS, LESSONS, AND LOCAL EVENTS WHERE DRUMMING & PERCUSSION AND THE LOVE OF MUSIC CAN BE SHARED.
- DRUMMING = CONNECTION, RHYTHM, PULSE OF LIFE, CREATIVITY, CELEBRATION AND FUN!
- RAVEN HAS A CONTACT LIST OF DRUMMERS IN THE REGION. THE DRUMMER CONTACT LIST IS SENT DRUMMING INFO FROM firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE E MAIL RAVEN TO BE INFORMED ABOUT DRUMMING ACTIVITIES AND DATES AND PLACES. E-MAIL YOUR NAME & PHONE #
- PLEASE LIKE AND BE A FRIEND ON THE Kamloops Drum Connection Facebook This way you’ll be up to date with the K.D.C.!
- DRUM CIRCLES MEETS BI MONTHLY OR MORE AT CERTAIN VENUES.
- DURING THE SUMMER DRUM CIRCLES ARE USUALLY OUTSIDE AS ARRANGED WHERE AND WHEN THROUGH THE DJDJ CONNECTION BY E- MAIL email@example.com, Kamloops Drum Connection Facebook, AND THROUGH THE Kamloops Drum Connection Website
Drum Rentals – If you need to rent a drum for circle time, please book one with Raven. Rentals are free or by donation if you register for the drum circle. $5 fee for circle time. firstname.lastname@example.org
Percussion Lessons – Please see the “Drum Instruction” page to contact Raven about djembe lessons and percussion skills. Look at the Drumming Services Tab.
Photos on this site are from public places and promote drumming and circle fun. If your photo is on KamloopsDrumConnection.com and you don’t want it on display, just send Raven an email at email@example.com with details of what picture and it’ll be off the website a.s.a.p.
POSTINGS from drum connection members – information on arranging your own drum circles, posting your events, arranging rides, travel fun etc. can be done by using the Facebook messaging or contacting Raven. firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTRIBUTIONS to the Kamloops Drum Connection can be made by donating refundable bottles. Please call or email Raven to pick up your bottles. The donation of funds are used to purchase instruments for drum group use and youth music.Thank you.
Drumming is fun and a gives a great release from the driving things of everyday life. There are many benefits from drumming: a connection to the music world, a release of stress, time with friends, time for you, creating something together, bonding time, community time, meditation, and a boost in your immune system with an increase in your white blood cell count. Wow! Make the move – come to a circle, take some lessons, come and try a shaker or clap along! Come and be a drum buddy!