Free Drum Circle – Boogie the Bridge 2014
What: Come and join Djembe Django Drummers in a free drum circle. Play percussion and drums and cheer for the Boogie the Bridge Participants.
Needed: your percussion instruments, ask to borrow a drum from Raven if one is needed, you need your own chair, you need layered festive clothing, the Boogie theme colour is red
When: April 27th around 8 a.m. for about 3 hours. We need to be in place before the bridge closes and before the race starts. We play in shifts if you nee a break.
Parking: Park by the Grube Center or close by and walk over to the grass area.
Where: by the Overlander Bridge over pass to the N Shore on the patch of grass by the TCC sign across from the Grube center.
Sponsored by KamloopsDrumConnection.com
and Djembe Django Drummers
Contact: Raven at firstname.lastname@example.org and 250 828 2953 if you can join us for this community cause and a good time!
- Boogie the Bridge 2014, Runners, walkers, all smiling and boppin’ to the grooves of DJDJ. Come and join us in putting out the beats.
- Come to the free drum circle, book a drum with Raven, try it out….connect to your beat and connect to community!
- We stay in place for about 3 hours and take breaks or shifts of drumming. You can drum, dance, shake, whistle, tap, and shout. You can sit, smile, and wave with a Boogie sign!! Come and join us.
- Click on the join button on facebook calendar events
- It’s just about spirit ; joining a group, having a good time, and putting out rhythms. Everyone can drum! Come and join us
- email@example.com KamloopsDrumConnection.com
- 250 828 2953 for Raven